Tuesday, December 4, 2012

MY NEW BLOG LOCATION


Okay, everyone, as stated in my last post, I am going to be moving to WordPress.  It is a work in progress but I do have my new blog address as well as all the posts from this blog already moved over.  Now, like I said, it is a work in progress.  Right now it still just looks like a pre-fabbed blog but with my posts.  So, you can go see it if you would like.  I will update you again when it is totally ready, in the state that I want it to be when you come back.  I will be back to blogging on my WordPress blog at the beginning of January 2013!

www.hshomemade.com

Happy Holidays!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men