Monday, October 29, 2012

Vellum Milk Cartons


 
 
 
 
You really can't get cuter than these!  I made these for my son's preschool teachers for their Halloween gifts.  I have made these little milk cartons before but this time I made them smaller and in vellum!  So cute!  You can get a template for this anywhere on the internet.  I used my SCAL software to cut them out.  Also, SU! has a die for them as well.  I used my new Spooky Bingo Bits stamp set to make all the little tags on the front.  The orange stamped image is covered in Glossy Accents to make it shiny.  I secured them with little metal clips and then tied the name of the recipient on the top of the carton.  I hope the teachers love them!  There is candy corn inside so surely that will be a plus!  Have a great day and remember it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men