Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving


 
 
"HIS"
 
 
"HERS"
 
 
Happy Turkey Day everyone!  Hope you are all able to be spending this day with family and/or friends!  We are spending the day with my husband's family and we are also going to "do" Christmas this weekend as well!  We are driving down to his parent's house (about 2 hours away) this morning and will eat, eat, and eat some more for the next few days!  Great!  I don't need any more inches in  my jeans!  Anyway....sure to be a great weekend!  Today, I just wanted to leave you a few pictures of the turkey shirts I made with the kids to wear this week.  Acrylic paint, feet, hands, shirts.  That is all it takes....oh, and a bow for my daughter's "girl" turkey.  How cute are these?  The kids LOVE them.  They have already worn them this week and are wearing them again today!  Hope you all have a great day filled with turkey, dressing, and all the "fixin's".  I personally made the pecan pies, the homemade (of course) cranberry sauce, and the dinner for Friday night (stuffed shells/beef and chicken).  Whew....it's been a long week....can't wait to eat it all!  :-)  Have a great day and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men