Monday, November 19, 2012

Hello, Dear Friend: Sketch #3


 
 
 
 

This week's skecth comes from www.cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com .  I wanted to use one of my new stamp sets and this bike from the SU! Moving Forward set fit perfectly on the front of this card.  Don't freak out but I did cut the sentiment away from this bike image and used it separately on the bottom of the card.  I did that with each stamp in that set that contained an image and a sentiment together.  It just works better for me that way.  I really like the vintage feel of this card and will probably make another one soon.  Hope you have a great day and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men