Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Gift Boxes



I was in a hurry when I took this picture and I just snapped one with my iPad....sorry for the fuzziness.  But, you can still see how cute these little gift boxes were that I sent to school with my son today for his teachers.  I saw on Pinterest a little turkey that had the rosette as the feathers and that is how this little turkey came into existance.  Really simple and really cute.  Everything is just held together with ATG gun adhesive and/or glue dots.  The feathers are made out of a 1 1/2 x 12 inches (scored and folded at every half inch).  The kraft boxes are from SU! and the paper that wraps the box is measured at 8 1/2 x 2.  The turkey body is made out of two circle punches.  The rest is self explanatory.  Hope you have fun making these!  Have a wonderful day of baking (as I am) and remember, it is always homemade.

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men