Friday, June 1, 2012

Tuesday Morning Goodies


\

Remember, still out of town, so here are some stamps that I happened upon at the Tuesday Morning around the corner from our subdivision.  Love having this great store so close!  I got these 3 stamp sets for only $1.99 a piece!  I really can't wait to use them becaue I have already thought up several ways to put them to use in several projects.  I also snagged these really cute chipboard flowers.  They are soooo cute and will look great on cards or scrapbook pages in the future.  When I get back in town, these will definiatly be put to use!  If you have a Tuesday Morning near you, go check them every couple of weeks...you never know what they might have on the shelves!  And, each one is different!  I know the one around the corner from my house has Tim Holtz products right now for WAY cheaper than they run in a regular craft store!  Just sayin'! 

Have a great day and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men