Saturday, April 14, 2012

Egg Cups...Reuse!


Here is my little "Green" tip for the day....


Most people that have kids most likely dyed eggs this past weekend in one way or another.  The brand of dye we bought was at Walmart and included these really nifty plastic cups that when I pulled them out my immediate thought was, "Hey, I could use these for paint with the kids or Modge-Podge...or something crafty!!"  I mean, seriously, they are perfect for something along those lines.  The best thing about them is that they are easily cleaned and also compress down into a very small pile of plastic!  They are under my craft table right now, waiting to use them in the future.  Just a thought....

Also, the two pages of colored strips that are in those boxes (that are meant to be little stands for the dyed eggs...which we never use) would be great to use to cut out ovals and make multi-striped eggs....
Just another thought...

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men