Monday, September 17, 2012

Circles...


 
 
So, this week, here is the card that I made using this mini card as the sketch.  I hope you all have been enjoying this series because I sure have.  It is really fun trying to re-create these little cards.  This one is basically the same just using different colors.  The folder look on my card is made using a rectangular shape and adding a label punch to add the flap.  I used my embossing machine to make the zig zag sewing effect.  The faux stitching on the middle circle is a rub-on.  I inked it up and called it done.  Just another way to take a sketch and make it into an actual card.  Have a great day and remember it is always homemade.
 

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men