Friday, September 21, 2012

Surfs Up Dude


 
This was Harrison's first trip to the beach!  Lots and lots of fun that day!  If we would have let him he would have walked into the ocean until he drowned.  He LOVED it.  While we were in Florida that year for my sister's wedding we visited some friends who live in the Cocoa Beach area.  They have a little boy (who is pictured in the middle of the layout in the red hat) who is one year older than Harrison.  We all had a great time enjoying the sun and the sand.  I lost my glasses that day in the waves and had to go get another pair that afternoon.  Fun Times!  The large letters in the title are from a pack I bought at Tuesday Morning a couple of weeks ago.  They are so cute with all kinds of different prints and stitching.  I bought two packs.  I think they were 1.99 a box.  A great find!  Hope you all have a great weekend and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men