Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Library Cards


 
I have been looking for an easy way to get some library cards and here it is...Print your own for FREE!  I had not really thought to look for a printable version on the internet (I don't know why) but I just stumbled over this site with a library card as well as a library card envelope template which I put into my SCAL software and cut them right out!  HERE is the website to print your own cards and the envelope templates as well.  Also, if you Google "free library card printables" you will see many links to different styles of journaling cards and library cards to print.  I wanted a plain card that I could embellish myself but there are many out there that you can print that have very cute images already on them.  It is totally up to your and your taste.  You could cut the pockets out in any printed paper that you wanted too!  The possibilities are endless!  Have a great day and remember, it is always homemade.

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men