Friday, September 14, 2012

My Sister's Wedding


 
My little sister got married in August of 2009.  She married the man of her dreams and was beautiful as she walked down the isle.  Here are a few snapshots of the lovely couple, the family and a few memorable moments.  When I purchased the Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge a few years ago, one of the first things I made was this little bride.  I had my sister in mind and made the bouquet red because that is what her colors for her wedding were going to be.  Anyway, this little bride has been waiting on my bulletin board for two years or so to be used on this layout....how crazy is that? So, this is the layout I made to remember the day my sister was married.  Hope you enjoy and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men