Saturday, September 8, 2012

Louisville Zoo





As promised, here is an extra scrapbook layout for the week.  I know I keep repeating myself the last few weeks but simple is best and the fastest way to get a lot of layouts done!  Place the pics and then embellish the journaling area.  That is my new motto!  I have not done as many layouts this week, as we have been extra busy with pre-school starting for my little boy, but I have still done several.  I hope to keep up this pace.  Snapfish is running a sale right now 100 prints for 99 cents.  Now, you still have to pay shipping, but this is still an AWESOME deal.  They have this sale a few times a year and each time I print hundreds of photos.  I am about to print all the way through 2010!  So, many layouts to come!  I have set a goal for myself next year (already) and I will let you know soon what that is going to be!  It has to do with scrapbooking layouts.  I am going to get caught up more next year than I am doing this year.  Anyway...hope you enjoy the extra layout and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men