Thursday, September 13, 2012

Small Goal.....


Well, I am about to achieve one small goal. I am about to be done scrapbooking the year of 2009. I have 300 pics coming to me that are from the year of 2010 sometime in the next few days. Then I will get busy scraping 2010. Wow! Now I am just shy of being three years behind! Ha! If I keep up this rate of producing pages, I could be caught up soon! Hopefully I could do that. Mind you, I would have to REALLY work on my travel album and my daughter's first year album as well. But, if I could only get our family album up to date, that would be a feat all in itself.

I don't know if anyone else has a problem with this, but I hate scrapping Christmas photos.  I really hate to say that but I just feel like all the pics I take around that time of the year are random shots....there is no consistency.  Does that make sense?  I feel like the photos are all over the place and just confusing.  I feel like my pages never flow right!  Anyway, I am about to take that task on and I have to do three Christmas layouts, so here goes....  I think this year when the family all gets together, I will make each family take pics together so that maybe when I scrap these pics there will be some order to them.  We shall see!  ;). I hope I am not the only one who dreads doing these pages that are such a happy time of year.  I really love the holidays but when it comes to scrapping them, I dread it!  Help me get out of this funk!  If you have any ideas on how to help me, please leave a comment below.

Have a great day!  I hope you are getting some scrapping done!  Smile and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men