Thursday, March 15, 2012

Berry Pickin'


I have been waiting to do this layout for a long time!  Believe it or not, I have had this blueberry and blue dotted paper FOREVER....waiting for these pictures!  I bought this paper not too long after we went blueberry picking with a church group and have held it patiently until now!  I also used some craft paper, green paper and light purple paper.  I put it all together and it turned out quite nicely!  :-)  He was so cute while picking blueberries!  He finally sat down under a bush and just started eating them!  I think he ate more that day than he picked!  We had a blast and by the end of the morning, we were all sick of blueberries!!  :-)  I made the blueberries on this page with a navy paper from Creative Memories and then stamped a star on the top to make it look like the actual berry.  I also inked the edges to give them some deminsion.  I saw this idea in a magazine along the way and always knew that I would add these cute little berries to my page one day!  Today was the day!    Hope you enjoy the layout!  

Here is a close-up image of the blueberries!  Aren't they adorable????  So cute and just right!

Have a great day and remember it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men