Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Matching Card Set and Box




I went to Tuesday Morning here in town a couple of weeks ago (Tuesday Morning is a store that sells name brand things at a discount) and found this "circle design" paper in a pack for $1.99.  You get 25 sheets of double sided cardstock made by American Crafts for only $1.99!!!!  Seriously!  It is a huge pack of the same paper but, when you do a lot of crafts it comes in handy when you make double of everything.  When I made this set I used this paper as an accent on each card.  I also made the two boxes (as seen below) with this cardstock as well so that when I sell it or give it away, it all matches!  I made two sets of these cards when I made them because it is always easier to go ahead and make another set at the same time.  This paper is so cute and you can do so many things with it and use so many different color combinations. 


These are the boxes that I made to put the 2 sets of cards in to give away or sell.  The one on the left is the "magazine type" box that I did a video on a couple of weeks ago.  The one on the right is a new box that takes minutes to make!  You can see directions in the video below...

This is the back of the box on the right in the picture above.


Video Tutorial

Score Line Measurements:

Vertically:  1/2 in., 1 1/4 in., 7 1/4 in., 8 in.
Horizontally:  2 1/2 in., 3 1/4 in., 7 3/4 in., 8 1/2 in.


Hope you guys find this helpful!  Have a great day of crafting and remember it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men