Friday, March 30, 2012

Pinterest Layout




Yes, I have been on Pinterest.com yet again!  I saw a layout with this general layout...you know it always changes when you get YOUR pictures on it.  I think it turned out really cute and it didn't take long at all!  I think it was good that I already had the layout in my mind but also it is a very easy but cute layout to put together!  Hope you guys enjoy the summer pictures in this layout.  Also, an apology to my son and the picture in the bottom right corner!  One day, he will NOT appreciate this picture! 

Have a great day of crafting and remember, it will always be homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men