Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Card Sketch Booklet




This is a homemade (of course) Card Sketches Booklet that I made after watching a video on http://www.kwernerdesign.com/ .  She posted this on February 13, 2012.  
It was so cute that I just had to make one to use and to share with you. If you go to her website, you can watch the video on how to make it...it is simple! She also has a PDF file with the pre-made sheets for the inside pages. She has landscape and portrait squares on each page so that you can design the type of card that you want to at any time, any where!

I actually carry a small sketch book in my purse with me when I am out to the doctor's office or somewhere where I know there will be a wait. If I see any ideas or any come to me while out and about, I use this book to draw out my ideas. Even though I had one already, I thought I would use this too! Maybe I will have one for each purse/diaper bag!

Hope you enjoy this booklet and I hope you make one really soon....seriously, you can make this in less than 15 minutes. I used her same general layout with a few additions of my own. Get creative and get busy! Have fun and remember, it is always homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men