Monday, March 26, 2012

Cheerio...



I mean, seriously, you can't get more basic than this card....but it is sooooo cute! I am an x-ray tech by trade (SAHM by choice), and I used to work at an outpatient surgical center. I was there for 3 years and I LOVED working there! There was a pain doc (who worked with people with severe back pain) there who we worked with two days out of the week and he was bald but had glasses and a curled up mustache. He was such a good sport and we made fun of his bald head all the time. When I saw this card in the Paper Crafts 365 Card Magazine, I couldn't help but think of him! It looks just like him! ;) Anyway...I just punched a couple of circles out, attached the wiggle eyes (which I got out of my kids' craft stash), diecut the mustache out in my SCAL software and adhered it all to the card. Then only the stamp was left. Such an easy and quick card. I actually made two at the same time. This card is just a fun card that could be sent to anyone, anytime. I hope you enjoy the card. Have a great day and remember, it is always homemade.

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men