Friday, January 13, 2012

July 2009 Snapshots


Here is a scrapbook page I did this past Wednesday!  I will admit, it wasn't my favorite layout, but at least it is done, right???  I have always scrapbooked almost EVERY picture...well, no more my friends!  I have to get caught up and then maybe I will get back to my old ways!!!  I have decided to pick the "snapshots" of each month and do a collage of sorts instead of doing a page with each set of pictures from one particular day!   I saw this idea in a Creating Keepsakes magazine in the last couple of months and decided I HAD to do this or I would NEVER get caught up!  There are just too many pictures and I am sure many of you have the same issue.  So, this is my remedy for the problem.  You still get all the "highpoints" of the month, just in less time!  Sounds good to me...


So, here is my page for the month of July in 2009.  Now, this is not to say that there won't be other pages from the month of July to follow, but these are all the snapshots taken that month that really don't fit anywhere else.  I have tabs on each set of pictures that say what exactly is taking place.  I then have the journaling box in the middle of the page for extra info about each set of pics.  I used 4 different prints of paper that all correspond well...or so I think!  :-)  I then added some stamps and some stickers that would embellish the page a little bit more...there was empty space that needed something! 

I hope you enjoy and I hope this inspires you to do something quick, fun and homemade!  Have a great day!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men