Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My OCD...


I will be the first to admit I am a little OCD in some areas of my life! The first step is to admit the problem, right? So, call me crazy but I organize my scrap paper file! Yes, I said file! I have a black file that has three compartments in it and I file my scrap paper according to color. I also have one large area in the file that is all printed paper and it is somewhat divided into sizes. I know you may think that I am crazy for doing this but when I need a small sheet of paper, whether it be for a card, a punch or for a small piece to be cut on the Cricut, it is easy to find what I am looking for and I don't have to waste a whole piece of paper.

We all have a scrap paper bucket of sorts, but do you actually use it? Is the reason because you don't have the patience to go through the whole drawer? Is it because you don't even know where to start looking for it? Is it because you don't even know what is in that drawer? Come on, people, now doesn't it make sense to organize that scrap paper drawer? Go to Walmart, buy an accordion style file folder and make your life a little bit easier and organize your scraps! It will be worth it in the end! I do have to clean it out once in a while...it gets a little TOO crazy in there but it really does make scrapping a whole lot easier and cost efficient! Think of all the paper you will be saving!

In two weeks, I plan to have a scrap paper challenge...and there may also be a prize for a random reader! Just a little heads up for those who read regularly! After next week, my life gets a little less crazy (or so, I keeps telling myself)!

Get up and go organize that scrap paper! I will have a new project tomorrow! See you then!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men