Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve FUN...


This year, my side of the family came to our house for the holidays!  We are actually did our "Christmas" on New Year's Eve.  We had our big meal at lunch yesterday and for dinner roasted hot dogs in the back yard over our fire pit.  We bought one this year the day after Thanksgiving for REALLY cheap and we had to break it in somehow...what better way than with family???  So, after the dinner was over, I had a little surprise for everyone...we made s'mores, "real" popcorn in a pan on the stove and then we had sparkling grape juice with our funny straws!  Everyone was a good sport and of course we took some fun pictures!  I saw this idea on a blog somewhere along the way and decided it would be a fun thing to do on New Year's!  I cut the mustaches out on my SCAL software and I did all kinds of different styles!  Then, I put two slits in each and attached them to drinking straws!  How fun is that!!!  Remember it is always fun when it is homemade!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men