Friday, January 27, 2012

Meeting Darcie




This page is going into my little girl's album.  These are pictures from the day that my brother and his wife came to "meet" Darcie for the first time!  As you can see, she was a real hit!  :-)  This picture is not the best, but the base is a dark pink that has the appearance that is has been inked.  The pictures are on a grayish green color and the middle picture and the journaling box are both graph paper that I inked with a "Old Olive" from the Stampin UP! Earth Elements set.  The border on the bottom was from a pack that I think I got at Big Lots.  The stickers are from a Creative Memories stamp set as well as the epoxy stickers.

This is a simple page, that literally took 20 minutes or less.  I have lots to do this week and needed something quick.  My friend's shower is tonight and you will see several things next week that were made for that shower.  I can't reveal them yet!!! 

Remember, that it is always fun and always homemade!!!

0 comments:

Followers

 

Copyright © 2008 Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez | Blog Templates created by Web Hosting Men